2011年12月13日星期二

CRAZY /.\

OMG
final exam is COMING SOON!! 
just left 1 week and 4 days only
and i haven't finish prepare :(

GOD BLESS ME

as the exam is coming soon
i'm getting crazier and nervous /.\


the first day of exam is FRENCH TEST
OMG
how can i pass it??
i just know BONJOUR, BONNE NUIT, BONSOIR, COMMENT CA VA

really god bless me can pass through it  :(

recently i just kept busy and busy for other things
and i did not have much time to put my effort on study
GG.COM

so now
i will stop FB-ING and focus on my study :3
at here, i apologize to my friends who  
 find me on FACEBOOK and i didn't reply it
don't blame me 
cause i will not on FACEBOOK this few days :3

if got anything
u all can find me through sms
i'm sure i will reply it
unless my phone was out of credit xD


FINAL EXAM, I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU !! :3

and i will celebrate my christmas with my books :'(
wish u all a MERRY CHRISTMAS 1ST !! :3

没有评论:

发表评论